· Pizza dough
· 50 gr. butter (room temperature)
· 250 gm strong white bread flour
· 75 ml tomato puree
· 2 pc garlic cloves (crushed)
· 100 gm mozzarella (grated)
· 1 pc small onion (sliced)
· ½ pc chorizo sausage (thinly sliced)
· 25 gm salami (thin strips)
· 6 pc stuffed olives (chopped)
· 3 pc sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
· 3 pc anchovy fillets (rinsed)
To make the calzone:
1. Crush the garlic. Mix it with the tomato puree.
2. Spread over each dough circle to within 2 cm of edge.
3. Place a small amount of the filling onto one half of dough.
4. Brush edges with water, fold dough in half and seal edges by pinching and rolling over.
1. Place in oven at 180°C for approximately 10 minutes.
2. Remove from oven and brush with eggwash and place back in the oven until golden brown.